Bloggy.
Life is like so short.
Side track - Steamboat yesterday was good. Mahjong- ed and all. Till 3 - 4am. Chit Chat-ed till 6.30am. Rest till 9am. School~
Was having sore throat. Since sore throat is always the root of all my illnesses. I got fever, headache and sore throat, of course, eventually. Will be having Dance examination tomorrow. Let me die after tomorrow please. I don't want to fail.
Got back my Academic results. Not that well, so....
And I really mean what I said. Drink more water, people!
Must remember to remove contact lens. No more infection.
Ivan's trademark. Ivan™
Eat more eat more.
Side track - Steamboat yesterday was good. Mahjong- ed and all. Till 3 - 4am. Chit Chat-ed till 6.30am. Rest till 9am. School~
Was having sore throat. Since sore throat is always the root of all my illnesses. I got fever, headache and sore throat, of course, eventually. Will be having Dance examination tomorrow. Let me die after tomorrow please. I don't want to fail.
Got back my Academic results. Not that well, so....
And I really mean what I said. Drink more water, people!
Must remember to remove contact lens. No more infection.
Eat more eat more.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home